The mission for Navajo Treatment Center for Children and Their Families: helping Navajo children heal from trauma and to move forward to a path of wellness and well being.
• Any form of violence toward children is not acceptable
• All children are valued
• Every Child is entitled to a safe and secure environment, personal well-being, dignity and respect.
• Everyone, including victims, survivors, and offenders, is
entitled to accessible appropriate quality services and information which is consistent and respectful.
• All children are to be treated equally regardless of racial mix, color, and sexual orientation, physical or mental ability.
• Preventing, treating and responding to child abuse is a shared responsibility
• The knowledge of survivors is important in the design and delivery of services.
• Children and Families have a choice to receive psycho therapeutic and Dine traditional services.
• All personnel will not neglect their duties and responsibilities assigned to them by their job description to provide services to children.
• All licensed mental health family therapist will strictly follow their Code of Ethics, as state license requires.